Karen S. Loiselle
Route 2 Box 75-G
Manor, Texas 78653
Home Telephone: (512) 272-5770
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
- Texas Education Agency, Drivers' Training Section, Shirley Poole (Austin, Texas): As a contract employee through BDM Technologies, I process fees received from drivers' training schools and enter them into an automated database (MS Access). I examine files to locate fee credits and reconcile fee receipts, certificate sales, and fund allocations. I also review and correct profit and loss statements for driver's training. This is a temporary contract position. (1/96 to Present)
- Scurlock, Joe R., PC (Round Rock, Texas): Worked as an entry level accountant for a Certified Public Accountant. Duties included, but not limited to bank reconciliations, journal entries, posting transactions, accounts payable,and accounts receivable on an automated system (Creative Solutions). I also prepared quarterly reports for sales tax and unemployment compensation. (1/95 to 11/95 - Reduction In Force)
- Michigan Treasury Department (Lansing, Michigan): As a temporary employee I processed state income tax mail for distribution to the examiners. (1/76 to 6/96)
- Michigan State Police (East Lansing, Michigan): Pre-Cadet - General Office Work (9/68 to 6/69)
- General (Lansing, Michigan): Various part-time and temporary positions as an office worker, salesclerk, and waitress. (1967 to 1974)
- Brodie Hall (Michigan State University; East Lansing, Michigan): Radio Announcer (Student Radio Station)
- American Red Cross (Austin, Texas):. Receptionist (General Office Work)
- Church Of Glad Tidings (Austin, Texas): Projectionist (During Worship Services For Six Years)
- Bachelor of Science Degree in 1974 from Michigan State University with a major in Retailing. Recently completed forty-two post-graduate semester credits in accounting with Austin Community College (3.85 GPA). Completed Acheiving Your Potential I and II from Pacific Institute of Seattle, Washington.
- Machines: Business Calculator, Copier, Fax, Personal Computer, and Ten-key Adding Machine
- Software: MicroSoft Access, Excel, and Word for Windows under MS/PC DOS, Windows 3.1, and Windows 95.
- References will be provided upon request.
Created: 10/13/95 ... Updated: 11/11/96
by Larry D. Loiselle Using Webber Version 1.4